      1. Re: 300C/D Patrol Cars
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 300M Special & Horsepower <LONG RANT>
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: 300M Special & Horsepower
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300C/D Patrol Cars
           From: xringer45@xxxxxxx
      5. 300G remote mirror disassembly methods
           From: "skyhawk" <skyhawk@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 300M Special & Horsepower
           From: "Magik Draggin'" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. My slant on the new 300
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Mirror Disassembly
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: 300C/D Patrol Cars
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. [Fwd: pic of new 2002 chrysler new yorker]
           From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Fw:      [FWDLK] Engine knock
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 06:59:46 -0600
   From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 300C/D Patrol Cars

Just occurred to me---I had a 66 charger with the 361 and it was correct as
I remember.  Had bought a pair of 66s from Dodge Dealer in North Platte Ne
and sold the 361 car off and kept the one with the 383 though!!