      1. Gas tank repair
           From: "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Gas tank and fuel line repair
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fw:      [FWDLK] Engine knock
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. How NOT to sell a car on Ebay (long story, HUGE twists!)
           From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: [Chrysler 300] 361s
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 07:50:12 -0700
   From: "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gas tank repair

Hi Group,
First of all I would like thank this list for all the help in the
especially John Hertog.
Now I have a couple more requests.
1.  My G has been sitting for about 30 years and I have varnish in my fuel
system
     the carbs have been rebuilt and the fuel pump and filters have been
replaced. My
     concern is with the tank and fuel line.  Does anyone know of the best
way to clean
     these parts?
2.  When we got our G the radio knobs were missing.  Does anyone know
where I
     can pick up some knobs?
Thanks Again,   Jim

Message: 2