Brake-problems. 300 1962 Sport Coupe

Hello everybody.
After changning all four brake-cylinders on the front wheels, new
brake-linings, polishing? the brake-drums and installation of new
master-cylinder all done by a good
mechanic I hoped to have good brakes. Well not at all! The brake on the
right front locks up, I have to put in reverse to loose it. This is a big
problem, untill now nobody
knows what's the problem. I have looked in the manual and there on the brake
pictures lining goes all the way on the shoes. The new linings are shorter,
any clues?
Sincerely Ivan from Sweden...