           From: djkrontz@xxxxxxx
      2. none
           From: "Kerney, Delmar L (Del)"
<Del.Kerney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Petronix CH-413 for sale
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      4. '59 Imp sending unit
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      5. Trunk insulation paper
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Trunk insulation paper
           From: "Jim Pristelski" <ajp002@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Trunk insulation paper
           From: "Keith Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. A Restoration Question (brakes)
           From: Chuck McGill <chuxter@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:30:29 EST
   From: djkrontz@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re:despised Hurst?

How about a 62 300 H

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:08:01 -0600
   From: "Kerney, Delmar L (Del)" <Del.Kerney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: none

Here's a tape some might find interesting - old Mopar tv ads from the 50's
and 60's and one for the seventies also. Only 300's are the  "F" and the
66'
300 according to their listings.  Ford and Chevy tapes also available if
desired.  Each  1 - 2 hours long

				www.carsandstripes.com
<http://www.carsandstripes.com>

Del Kerney