A Restoration Question (brakes)

Hi Gang,

I have a friend that has aquired a 68 Fury VIP that is very unique. He wants to keep it
as original as possible. (Not sure if he wants to go the resto route.) I am about to go through
the brake system and am not sure if I should rebuild the wheel and master cylinders or buy
new. Would new detract from the originality of the car?

Oh, "Why is it unique?" you ask. It is a 4sp car. The build sheet attests to that. We are
going to drive it down to Spring Fling here in Calilfornia to have the guru wave his magic
wand over it.

Let me know want you think. Thanks,

Chuck
San Jose, Ca,