           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      2. 2 Quick G questions
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 2 Quick G answers
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 2 Quick G questions
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:30:46 +0100
   From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
Subject: 58 Chrysler

Hello from Italy
my 58 Chrysler has a leak from the power steering pump. Where can I find a
rebuilt pump, or a rebuild kit?
Thank you for the help, and happy new year to all!
Antonello Jelitro

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:27:27 -0500
   From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 2 Quick G questions

Good Morning,

After a very long wait, my G is finally in the hands of an extremely
qualified body man.

I do no plan on removing the entire dash. Has anyone replaced the
Windlace that runs along the inside of the A pillar and goes behind the
leading edge of the dash? If so, how was this accomplished without
removing the entire dash?

Next, it appears as though there was light overspray on the
matting/soundeadener on the inside of the trunk lid. What is the correct
finsih for this padding?

Happy Holidays,

Richard Osborne

Message: 3