      1. Upper Control Arm
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 55 t-lite lens
           From: "Les & Kim" <smckl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. My 62 300 4door for sale
           From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300F/G Door Step/Scuff Plates
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300F/G Door Step/Scuff Plates - answer
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 08:20:17 -0700
   From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Upper Control Arm

I am planning to pull the upper control arms out of our '62.  I'll be
replacing the bushings and the ball joints.  Does anyone have suggestions
on
how to set the alignment once reassembled?  I'll take to have
professionally
aligned after.

Message: 2