Chrysler on top again.

I read with delight, the latest competition of the big three in Popular Hotrodding! For those that missed it,the results:-)
Ford 460, 618hp & 554lb-ft torque
Chevy 454, 657hp & 562lb-ft
Chrysler 440, 684hp & 582lb-ft

All ran identical exhaust, carburetor, ignition etc and ran on 92 octane gas!
What was most amusing was Dick Landy was unable to do any real tuning to the Chrysler engine priorto the event because of a problem with his computerized dyno!

Owen