300F/G Door Step/Scuff Plates - answer

Hi Myles,

At this time, there are no reproduction sill plates available for 300F or
300G. This project has been suggested to our Reproduction Parts committee .
Therefore, the best current source for decent sill plates is salvage yards .
The good news is that ANY 2 door, hardtop or convertible, Chrysler 1960
through 1964, all models, uses the same sill plates ! If yours are rotted
out, then the easiest / cheapest/ best way out is to locate a good set of
used ones, probably from a dry area such as Arizona, etc...

Yes, 1960 thru 1964 NewYorker, Windsor, Newport, and 300 models will all
interchange and are exactly the same.

As far as restoring a good set of used sill plates to their original finish,
they must be stripped of their anodizing, buffed out, and then re-anodized.

Sincerely

John