[FWDLK] I just joined the Forward Look

Hi to all,

My name is Regis Bodnar and I live in Greensburg, PA (the land before time). I have restored 2 non-forward look vehicles in the past (66 Dodge Polara Hardtop and 81 Imperial Coupe) and have been working on a 60 DeSoto Adventurer 2 door hardtop since 2014. I’m down to blocking the body preparing for painting, then I will need to get the interior completed. I belong to the National DeSoto Club and am currently the treasurer and club store operator. I retired at the beginning of 2020, so now I generally work on some part of the DeSoto every day. The blocking, priming, sanding, etc. is the most boring part of the last 6 years , but since I want the car to be an almost perfect restoration, I guess I have to soldier on this  tedious task of blocking, etc.

The photo below shows the DeSoto loaded on a trailer in 2014, preparing to bring it home. The photo that is marked final product is what I want the car to look like when completed.

Regis Bodnar, Treasurer, NDC #5647
104 Betsy Court
Greensburg, PA 15601
724-433-2645