[FWDLK] Forward Look A/C

I have a friend in Australia that has a 58 Dodge Royal, 325 engine, that wants to add A/C to his car.  If anyone has a full system or parts for one that will fit, please contact:
welshlk8@xxxxxxxxx.

He's a good guy who just wants to get his Dodge on the road and have decent comfort during Australia's heat.

Not sure if any of the newer "add-on" units would work and which are worthwhile....

Thanks for anyone's help.

Larry