[FWDLK] 1969 Dodge Coronet Convertible Shell $2750.00

[FWDLK] 1969 Dodge Coronet Convertible Shell $2750.00

Hi guys;
I have a  1969 Coronet Convertible  shell for  sale.
Looks to be an abandoned  project, was left in a body shop.
I has Good sheet metal, front fenders, doors and trunk lid are straight. Core support, front  panels and taillight panel are good. Interior floor  is OK
1/4 panels are straight with a little rust on bottom of wheel well opening.
Is in primer and may have some mud.
Front  and rear  suspension,  deep dish rear wheels. These seem to be 8/10" deep  Road  Wheels with caps and deep trim rings that seem  correct. I not seen these before. Road  wheels on front.
OK tires on it, rolls easy, steers,  all window mechanisms  there.

It  comes with:
New Gas  Tank with new filler  neck.
New trunk floor. (old one cut out)
New left rear trunk support  rail (old one cut out)
New left and right chrome and silver argent trim pieces, not sure for what.

Photos available, send request. Ask if any questions.
Pick up in Mena, AR.
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?