[FWDLK] Calling All Forward Look Imperial Cars To A Unique Car Show

[FWDLK] Calling All Forward Look Imperial Cars To A Unique Car Show

Hi Everyone,

As I am in charge of the Imperial mark participation, I wanted to be sure you were all informed and received the invitation.

Calling all Lincolns, Imperials & Cadillacs to the first annual, “American Luxury Cars on The Grand” any year, new or old, stock, classic, custom or resto-mod.

Welcome to beautiful Ruthven Park 243 Haldimand Hwy #54 Cayuga ON. Ca. Ruthven Park is a National Historic Site and is home to the classic Thompson mansion, tours are available.

Share your “Imperial” passion with other owners of luxury cruisers on Sunday June 23, 2019 between 10 am and 3.30 pm for the first annual meet at a location as impressive as the vehicles, & overlooking the Grand River. Bring a picnic, or enjoy food available, walking trails and photo opportunities. Vehicle registration fee $10. People’s choice awards for each mark at 2 pm. For more info go to Facebook page: American Luxury Cars on The Grand

Happy trials…

Bill Taekema

1960 Dodge Polara

1969 Imperial LaBaron