[FWDLK] 1955 Imperial 4 door

I am looking for a plastic medallion for the trunk lift handle.  It is P/N 1598506.  Any one out there know of a NOS or decent one?  Also where is a good place to get rear leaf springs for this car.  I have one leaf that is broken.  Any info will be helpful.
Thank you,
Jack  in Shinglehouse, PA where tomorrow the wind will try to blow us away with predicted 45-60 MPH winds.