[FWDLK] hi perf centrif advance springs

HI MEMBERS
If anyone interested--I will soon be able to get an exact match of the HI PERF centrifugal advance primary spring for the distributor weights.
This is for the factory DUAL POINT units.,,vintage 1957-1962.
This allows the centrif advance to start directly a scooch above idylle--which is perfect for performance.

Aftermarket springs seem to all be some ones guess.
I think I will have an exact match if anyone is interested.

Contact me in about a week--they should be about $10

ED ECKERSON