[FWDLK] cragar ss

David,

I had 15x7 gold ss wheels on my 56 Dodge. Although somewhat dated, they looked good with lower profile tires. My issue with them was that, as wheels go, they were pretty heavy. That additional rolling weight proved to be difficult for my stock brakes to handle. If you’ve upgraded to discs, that’s probably not an issue. Otherwise, I’d maybe find an alternative wheel in a comparable style that is lighter.
Good luck on your decision!

Christopher Hilbert