[FWDLK] Sport Fury Interiors

Does anyone know if the seat frames are the same for a 62 Plymouth Sport Fury and a 63 Sport Fury are the same? I have a 62 and no one seems to make an interior for that year but Legendary produces one for a 63 model. Not trying to make a 63 out of a 62 but the cost of trying to have a 62 hand built would be considerably more expensive. I do have the original covers. The 62 Sport Fury is rather rare, so I am just exploring my options. Thank you. Allen Faltus