Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2018 4:04 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Vent Window Rubber replacement

Howdy all --
I usually lurk & read other members questions & answers, today I find myself looking for answers of my own.
My 56 Firedome 4 door will be getting the interior I've been longing for for the 20 years I've owned the car. Now I will have to face the Window Track & Vent Window Gasket Replacement Challenge times 4.
I've had the doors apart down through the years so I'm OK with the removal of the Window Regulator & Tracks but I've shied away from the Vent Windows as Gaskets are hard to come by & mine are brittle.
So my issue is 2 fold, Where do I find these little darlings & How do I remove/install them.
Any hints/encouragement/insights would be greatly appreciated.
I've checked with Steel Rubber & Ebay as well as Andy Birnbaum, it was a few years ago so maybe things have changed.
Thanks for any assistance.
Later.
Bob Tittle