[FWDLK] 60 Adventurer interior cloth

does anyone out there have a source for original interior cloth for a 60 Desoto----I am restoring a 60 Adventurer coupe which had clear plastic over the seats---so some of the seats are still beautiful and I would like to use them as they are----but I do need some fabric for the 3 of the 4 swivel seat parts----the fabric that SMS has is incorrect---there are 3 circles in the pattern----red, gold, silver------SMS has eliminated the gold circle---I have a 4 door parts car that has the same fabric so it was used in a lot of 60 Desoto's-------thanks----Johnnie Slayton