Sent: 05-Apr-2017 15:13:23 +0000
Subject: [FWDLK] SEARCH TUNE RADIO QUESTION

 HELLO MEMBERS

 I have a search tune in my 58 FURY.
 IT WORKS FINE--except on occasion the dial gets 'stuck' when
searching
 or even when dial is moved by hand.

 Once given a nudge it goes about its business.

 Any idea if I can just do a hand repair job?
 Is there some kind of belt inside that moves the dial that can be
 replaced or tightened?
 Anyone know of a repair shop that has experience with them??

 THANKS
 ED ECKERSON