Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 8:13 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] SEARCH TUNE RADIO QUESTION

HELLO MEMBERS

I have a search tune in my 58 FURY.
IT WORKS FINE--except on occasion the dial gets 'stuck' when searching
or even when dial is moved by hand.

Once given a nudge it goes about its business.

Any idea if I can just do a hand repair job?
Is there some kind of belt inside that moves the dial that can be
replaced or tightened?
Anyone know of a repair shop that has experience with them??

THANKS
ED ECKERSON

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon