[FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

Hi ALL,
I am coming along on my 1955 Imperial 4 door and have the rocker and wheel well mouldings on and all the side chrome is done.  I am looking for the left front door lock mechanism P/N 1598515 (could be used if it works good) and the front fender “Imperial” (could be used if not badly pitted) Script P/N 1599163.  If any one knows where I can find these, please let me know off list.  According to my parts list book, the door lock only fits this 4 door 1955 Imperial.  The 1956 or 2 door will not work.  I may take mine off and try to repair it.  It has to come off anyway.
Thank you in advance,
Jack in Shinglehouse, PA Where the robins are back but are shivering.