[FWDLK] 59 Coronet Interior

I have been working on the exterior of my 59 Coronet 4dr sedan, and still need to fix the brakes (lost all the fluid somehow when sitting) and complete the rewiring of the ignition as I race against colder weather.

However, I have been thinking about the interior.  The current interior is pretty worn and all of the foam in the seats have crystallized into a hard substance that falls apart at touch.  I have been thinking of replacing the seats with original fabric from Original Auto Interiors or one of the other suppliers of OEM materials.  But, today I thought about a full leather interior (front buckets and rear seats) from a Chrysler 300M which I have, and wondered if it might fit.  I haven't measured yet, but wondered if anyone has used other seating arrangements from full-sized Mopars to update their Forward Look interiors for comfort and functionality?

If so, please let me (and the list if you wish) know what you used and any issues you encountered.  I'm not sure which way I want to go (still have three other Forward Look cars to take back to original), but thought some might have ideas and "lessons learned" from similar updates.  For example, will the original generator supply enough power to use the power driver's bucket seat?  I'm not looking for a lot of upgrades, just the comfort of using bucket leather seats I already have, vice the cost of OEM fabric, foam and labor to restore.

Thanks,

Larry (Akron)