  From:Jack Johnson
  To:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:05 PM
  Subject: [FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

  Hi everybody,
     Does any one know where I can find the plastic emblems that go on the hood and trunk ornaments  for my 1955 Imperial.  It is slow going with this car. Haven't done much to it since I got it September 2013.   Also I need the spark plug wire insulators for the Hemi engine.  All my other old cars I've had over the years have been 6 cylinder cars.  This is my first V8.
  Thank you all in advance for any help given.

  Jack in Shinglehouse, PA    14 below zero the other night and not much snow.