[FWDLK] THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

Thanks to all of you who took time out of their days to reply to my resto/restify quandary. I appreciate all the insights and suggestions. I think, at least for now, she'll remain "stock" or "as-is" looking, but receive those safe or convenience changes. (Brakes, dual exh., etc.) Perhaps some day down the road it might get "restored" ....

At a recent local show, the car got lots of admiring looks, and (+) comments, none of the "when you gonna fix it up" comments. More like "wow, where'd you find that, or haven't seen one of those in eons" etc. It got as much attention as the very nice restored '55 Crown Vic next to me.

Again, thanks to everyone. And just in case, I've included the subject at hand.....

Bill The Magnumguy

Jeremiah 29:11
http://www.mopowerstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/Cordoba Forums