[FWDLK] I'm Back

I just wanted to let everyone know that after much weeping and gnashing of teeth I've finally made it back onto the list with another server. For those who have tried to get in touch with me, I'm very sorry. Please save this e-mail address. For anyone who has joined the list recently, my name is Leah Odom. I have a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere pushbutton automatic 4dr sedan with a 318 and a Torqueflite. Gotta run. Have a blessed day!