From: Leah Odom <PrincessLeah101@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 04, 2002 10:19 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] I'm Back

Hi All,
I was kicked off the list for having failure notices on my other e-mail account. I'm sorry if this was a problem for anyone trying to contact me. The problems have been straightened out.

Yesterday, I drove my car for the very first time. There are still a few bugs to work out. I'm so excited I could cry. All of the men thought I could not do it because there is no power steering. Not a problem. (it was like driving one of my other cars that had rack in pinion steering) Well, everything on the Belvedere works except the back up lights. I'm truly impressed with how well this car has come together with a little TLC. Thanks to all for your help and encouragement. I probably will not be on the list as much because I'd rather be DRIVING! Now I understand what you've been talking about. You know that feeling you get behind the wheel. Of course I'm a small person, all I can see is the wheel. I'm working on a pillow set up so I can see over the dash. The car driven by the phantom hands scares me to death. I don't want to be one of those.

Gotta go. Have a blessed day!!
Leah Odom
'57 Belvedere
'55 Belair

PS   BJ-I tried to email you but I somehow got your address wrong. Will try again later today.