[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Parts

I have my 56 Plymouth Plaza 4dr. (actual Canadian Dodge Crusader) in hand and will have some spare bits. Let me know your needs and I can check it and email a digital picture.  Will have mechanical parts and some trim items. Some items will be available immediately, some you'd have to wait on.  Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?