Re: [FWDLK] Junkyardin!

I loved reading these stories!

We have a local yard near Tampa Fl that has several old FL cars.
My wife HATES this place but my kids LOVE it.
We call it the "goat junkyard."
My kids load up on food to feed the goats that run around in here. I never have a problem with enough time to pull parts. I usually take more goat food for the longer projects. I have fun, the kids have fun and the wife gets quiet time at home!  Jason