Re: [FWDLK] Junkyardin!

John does a wonderful story. Gotta ad my 2 cents worth on junkyardin.
  About three years ago I was north of my home about 100 miles looking
for a "car just like yours sitting in the back drive of a home on this
road for sure", when I spotted a 57 or 58 Dodge with the hood opened
and everything there except carb. As a friend of mine was in need of a
few parts I stopped and asked the lady about buying parts. "Nah, wouldn't
sell em but yuh can have em if you want", needless to say I was on it like
a shot. In about two minutes I found out why the car was still complete,
anybody know what "bald face" yellow jackets are or how fast the fly and
how nasty a disposition they have.
Jim
PS the car still has all the parts as far as I know

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm