Re: [FWDLK] FL cars at Tallahassee Mopar show

Re: [FWDLK] FL cars at Tallahassee Mopar show

> Sure would like to see pics of that 57 Raffle car. Are they on your site?
> Bill Amberger
> "the Magnumguy"
> 2 Corinthians 5:10

Yeah, it's the black Coronet 4 door sedan.  A nice, solid number 3 car with
aftermarket seat covers, a 325 two barrel and a torqueflite.  I bought six
tickets.  The fire department is going to have its drawing on Mule Day in
Calvary, Georgia this November.  I anyone is interested in buying tickets
($5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20), I'm pretty sure someone in the NFMA
has contact info.  (Don't have to be present to win.)  I also have extra
pictures of the car, some of which I already sent Bill off list.

Correction: I said the fire department wanted to buy a pumper; what they
want is a Jaws of Life.  Anyway, it's for a good cause.

 http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nfma/        (2002 show)

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm