From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Roger Howard
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 9:51 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Regarding tires, opinions on theis List vary
My personal opinion is to buy modern technology tires (radial) in as close a
visual match to your OEM tires. Coker Tires is the first stop on your tire
search.
Regardong your turn signal: there is something wrong if you have to hold it
in position...You will have  to remove the steering wheel to inspect the
operational parts..  this requires a steering wheel puller..We will alk you
thru it if you deem it necessary
Rogerh