From: "rod corson" <rcorson@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Second question.. The turn signal switch on the dash doesn't lock into
position when turning left or right, I have to hold it to keep the turn
signals flashing till I make the corner.. I assume that this is not
correct.. although due to my age (32) I can't be sure that this isn't just
the way it was.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rod Corson

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html