[FWDLK] 318 poly parts needed

I sent out a query for these parts once already, but it was included at the bottom of another post, so I figured I'd send it out again donating an entire e-mail to it.

I'm looking for a set of valve covers, an intake manifold, and a carburetor.
The engine, as the subject heading states, is a 318 poly, which is out of a 57 Plymouth (the very engine Rich in Pompano Beach was giving away...thanks again Rich).

Since the engine is still in its early "developmental" stages, I'm not looking for anything too fancy yet (just a common 2bbl or maybe 4bbl set-up).
I have a possible lead on a 2bbl manifold also, so if anyone has any 2bbl carbs that would fit that they are selling cheap, or even giving away, I would be interested.

Also, I could use 4 pushrods if anyone might happen to have any of those laying around.

If anyone has any or all of these parts for sale (or for free...), please send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

Garrett in Central Ohio...The home of the Columbus Landsharks, Ohio's ONLY PROFESSIONAL Lacrosse team (take that Cleveland....)....so tell me again...what is Lacrosse?