Re: [FWDLK] AAJ Brake kits

Hi all,
   I have not installed my disc conversion as yet, but I did get a new proportioning valve from the local Chrylser dealer.   He had one one his shelf listed as the one used in a 70 Road Runner?Satellite...no box, so he sold it to me for $10.00!  John in WI

Dirt Rider wrote:

I went to the parts store and they tell me proportioning valves
are dealer items only.

Thanks,
Nick

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html