[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth for sale

Hi Everyone,
    While driving to pick up a pizza last weekend I was a white 58 plymouth
pulling out of the movie theater. I was very excited to see another one in my
area, I thought I had the only one.  Anyways, the next day I was at the dirt
bike shop and saw the same car, and talked to the guy that owns it. I gave
him my work number and told him to let me know if he wanted to sell it, and
today he called.
    So here's the deal. Its a 1958 Plymouth Plaza 2 door sedan. White. Runs
well with the original 6 cyl, 3 speed. He says it has some minor rust, and
there is some damage to the passenger door. He is asking $1500, and the car
is located in Santa Cruz, Ca. He has clean title and the car is registered
until 2003.
    If anyone is interested they can contact Dave Wallis at 831-332-4207 or
his email is  D_Wallis@xxxxxxxxxxx

Brandie
58 Plymouth
Calif-sure is cold here-ornia