[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth For Sale

Hi Group;

Well once again I am posting my car up for sale if anyone out there is looking for one. Here are the particulars for anyone who is interested.. It is a two door hardtop Belvedere, red with a white roof. It has the bumperwings and a black/white interior. I bought this car in Phoenix, AZ back in 1991 and drove it to where its been ever since in Springfield, VT. When I bought the car it was just freshly restored and the paint was really quite brilliant. Now however, it is really quite dull. The interior is A-1 perfect except for the missing plastic pieces that hold up the headliner that I have been griping about forever. The 318 runs beautiful and I drive it only in the summers (obviously) and the transmission has never given me any problems. The odometer reads 71,000 miles, however I really could not know if that is original or not. I bought it with 58,000. In fact the only problem the car had ever given me was the generator needed brushes and somewhere through ! the years I remember buying a new voltage regulator. I just put NOS brake pads on the rear and the tires are wide white radials. One note, I bought these tires at a car show and purchased them thinking my tires were 15 inch tires, which of course, they are not. So, I had to put them on 15 inch rims which I took off an old Gran Fury police car. I still have the original rims and hub caps. No rust, no dents. Has seatbelts installed in both front and rear. The exhaust is dual glass packs and the car has a very quiet rumble to it. The only problems with the car other than the headliner is the heater and clock are inoperative and every now and then the brake lights get stuck in the on position. I love this car, I really do not want to sell it and probably will cold feet anyhow, but, in the best interests of my family, she needs to go. As you can see, I do not have alot invested in this car, except my original purchase price of I think $9000. The value is not going down,! so please please please do not haggle with me for anything less. About two years ago I posted it for sale and received about 20 inquiries. However most were one sentence questions like "what will u take?" Included with the purchase will be anything and everything 58 Plymouth related, from my books to model cars to the entire collection of Johnny Lightning Christine cars and even a unused Christine bumper sticker from a movie promo. If you want a really nice 58, my car is the one you are looking for. E-mail me with any questions you have and thanks for your time and attention.

Thanks,

Mike Ruse
mruse@xxxxxxxxxx