Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 5:54 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Rubbish de-coders on e-Bay...caveat emptor !!!

Moparites!
     Don't be tempted. These are rubbish. I got burned. I see that the aptly self-named 'eyes4crime' has now changed his wording. He used to say "ORIGINAL", in all his descriptions,which they certainly are not. He offered me a refund, only if I posted him pos or at least good neutral feedback. I told him, no way Jose ! So, no refund for me, I posted his only 2 negatives for his nastiness in e-mails to me and for sending me an incorrectly described item.
He sells photocopies, out of some book he has, and bad ones at that. The total amount for 2 'original' (not!!) de-coders was $21, so no help from e-Bay, who deduct the first $25 from any successful claim.
All the info on the 1965 Chrysler de-coder he sent me is right in my '65 parts book, in fact much more info is in that book.The 300F one is rubbish too.
            Dave in New Zealand