[FWDLK] FW: Re: [FWDLK] Mopar boats

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom and Melody Mitchell [mailto:mopar@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 3:16 PM
To: Dave Stragand
Subject: Re: Re: [FWDLK] Mopar boats

Dave
you are correct . the boat i have ,which was obviously patterned after the
57-58 Plymouth was made by Red Fish corp. from 1957 until 1964 according to
a local boat sales in business during this period. The one i have happened
to be titled 1958, the same year as my Fury. As it turns out maybe i should
have left it red & white as original, then it would match my 58 convertible.
As to Chrysler ever selling these along with their cars i have not seen or
heard anything  on this. I will say it makes for a very interesting parade
piece,and never fails to get its share if attention. If i were better at
this computer i would post a picture for all to view.
Tom