[FWDLK] Off line

I will be going off line tomorrow morning for a couple of weeks to send my computor back to HP for replacement or repair.  If any one needs to get a hold of me please phone at 814-697-7714 and leave a message if we are not here and I'll get back to you.  I will be checking messages in the morning before I box the thing up for shipment.
Thanks
Jack Johnson   Shinglehouse, Pa