[FWDLK] Small world

      So, I had an appointment at the Dodge Dealership in Olean, NY, this morning at 10:30 to get my 96 LHS checked for a "check engine" lite that was on continuously.  As I was sitting with my wife in the waiting room, I picked up the Fall 2001 issue of the Dodge Magazine.  As I was looking thru it, I came to the Dodge Owner's Letters section.  One photo jumped out at me on this page with a photo of a 1958 Dodge Swepside pickup.  I thought I need to read this letter and reading thru, I saw that the owner also had a 57 Chrysler 300C.   And then I read who sent in the letter and who owned both of these vehicles---none other than our own George McKovich of Stanley, Idaho.
    Real nice letter and Mopars, George!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I asked the service manager if I could have the magazine and she let me as there were many others in the room.

Jack in no snow yet (and no buck either) Shinglehouse, Pa
        PS--I did get a small doe, George