[FWDLK] '58 Dodge Regal Lancer

Hello List,

I am looking at a '58 Dodge Regal Lancer that is for sale and was
wondering if anyone is familiar with the interior of these cars,
specifically, the headliner.  The owner claims that the headliner in the
car is original, I think otherwise.  It does not have the chrome bows,
it is just black vinyl material that matches the black vinyl seats,
which also do not seem original.  The seats themselves are original, but
the material I don't think is.  The door panels look correct, they are
that bronze color.   any info greatly appreciated.    Nick Nichols