[FWDLK] Virus warning: New W32/Goner-A worm spreading widely

[FWDLK] Virus warning: New W32/Goner-A worm spreading widely

Just so y'all know:

[Note:  I do this for a living.  Please don't send any virus warnings to the
list without checking with me first]

-Dave

Antivirus firms have received a number of reports of users
receiving a new virus called W32/Goner-A.

W32/Goner-A arrives as an email attachment with the
following characeteristics:

  Subject: Hi

  Message text:
  How are you ?
  When I saw this screen saver, I immediately thought
  about you
  I am in a harry, I promise you will love it!

  Attached filename: GONE.SCR

To read more about W32/Goner-A please visit the Sophos website:

  http://www.sophos.com