Re: [FWDLK] purist question

   If such an auto was entered as a "custom" in a show and
not being sold as a one of a kind factory then I would cheer
the guy on and admire his work. As far as I'm conserned it
would be like a 57/58 Fury convertable, Chrysler should have
made them but I have only seen the one that was custom built
and it wasn't claimed to be anything other than a "shoulda
been".  What's one worth? whatever someone would be willing to
give for it with the stip that its a custom not an original
one of.
Jim

my opinion and 3 bucks will buy you a latte