[FWDLK] FLook AM to AM/FM radio conversion. Who's done it?

[FWDLK] FLook AM to AM/FM radio conversion. Who's done it?

I understand that our original AM radios can be converted to receive AM and FM. Has anyone done this? Does it work well? Where is the switch located that switches one to the other?

Also, does anyone understand the relationship between the ohms rating of the speaker and the radio?? I know that any general speaker will work, but I thought I read somewhere that there is a relationship between the two and to keep that in mind when doing anything with a speaker. I am debating between having the original speaker redone or just going out a getting a new 5X7 speaker.

Thoughts?

James
1959 Dodge