Re: [FWDLK] Dash One Clone Concerns

Mike, I am glad to hear that you have added the disclaimers to your adds for
sale on the car, I was unaware. I am not trying to dig up dirt, but I am
concerned that you are representing your car with an inaccurate description
when you offer it for sale. Withholding information that you know has a very
important bearing on the value of this car is not a practice that I condone.
Promoting a significantly less than correct car as correct is damaging to a
models value and since I own that model it should be self explanatory to you
why I have had a more active role in this matter. I feel I have acted
responsibly to the hobby and have remained courteous and open-minded in my
correspondence with you. I am part of this list to promote these cars and
good values. I recently met a long time Mopar fan and collector who is
stricken with terminal cancer. We talked and decided to get together and I
took him for a ride in may car, he had a ton of fun and brimmed with
excitement. He later related to a friend (a member of our list) his great
enjoyment and amazement of this fine automobile. Well, upon hearing this
review it gave me a renewed my sense of meaning to this endeavor of my
fancy-Having fun and sharing that with others, and maybe even making
somebody's day. Thanks- "just "  a fellow Mopar fan, Tim