[FWDLK] Ohio Dealershipp

Howdy list members

  Have looked closer at my Desoto tailend and particulary one sales Decal, witch points out that the car was sold/delivered from
"Lathem Brilliant Ohio" your Plymoth-Desoto dealer is printed on the decal in Black/white. As the car still carry the original paint Hawaian Blue/white shell as it matters :))  i suspect that it might be the nr.1 original sales Decal, however i will gladly recive any information about this dealershipp in Ohio.
 Hopfully we have some listmembers hwo can give any clue in this investigation.

Safety first in garage
Michael Sundbom
60 Adventurer 2ht
Sweden