Re: [FWDLK] Please Reply to Group

At 23:21 7.11.2001 -0500, someone wrote:
I know some people are concerned about excessive emails cluttering there
inbox, but that's what Digest mode is for.

If you are concerned to receive lot of FLML emails in disorder with other emails there
Inbox and you want all FLML mail filtered to own Mailbox (I made "FLML" Mailbox),
use IMHO the best free email program in the world: Eudora Pro 5   (Qualcomm's)

And you get possible rid of Microsoft's OE  (deep sigh...   yup, just that beginner's program)
and its data security holes..

Btw, does someone have pair of original oval 6x9 rear speaker grilles for '59-later Mopars
for sale?
MTL