From: Ron Waters [mailto:Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 11:22 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Please Reply to Group

Hi All -

A lot of us are really interested in the answers to questions posed by the
list members.  Unfortunately, most answers are only sent to the person
asking the question.  That leaves the other 400+ members in the dark. Please
send answers to the group so there can be a knowledge exchange.  I know some
people are concerned about excessive emails cluttering there inbox, but
that's what Digest mode is for.

Just my 2¢.

Ron