Re: [FWDLK] Power Steering Hose

Ok....I'm confused about the power steering hose issue. Does the hose need to have the reducer in it? I have a hose that was taken off of a '55 Chrysler that DOESN'T have a reducer. The one that broke on my Desoto does. Is this really required to keep the noise down??

Maverick Woodward
Mavrik8511@xxxxxxx
'55 Desoto Fireflite